When you intend to contribute something, you should assure
- Content format
- Content structure
- File name and file path
meet the following requirements.
For the basic content format, it is needed to be discussed.
Some other requirements
- In the future, we may consider to automatically generate a sequence number for every paragraph title, so we recommend no sequence number for paragraph titles.
- As the challenges mentioned in the doc are placed in the
ctf-challengerepository in order, we don't need to include a link to the challenge in the documentation. Moreover, every time the challenge's location in the repository changes, the challenge link also changes. Therefore, fixing the challenge link is a time-consuming and annoying task.
The content must have the following characteristics
- From easy to hard, the difficulty of content should be gradual.
- Logical, every part should contain the following items
- Principle, explaining the principle corresponding to this content.
- Examples, give 1 to 2 typical examples.
- Exercises, give 1 to 2 typical exercises.
File name and file path¶
Document should be stored in the appropriate directory.
- Figure. Please note that the image should be placed in a local folder. We should avoid referencing image from other websites. We recommend using a relative path
./figureto reference the image.
- File names must be lowercase, separated by
- Regardless of the example or the exercise, the corresponding attachments should be stored in the corresponding directory in the